Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas to Everyone

We made it through Christmas safe and sound and had a great time enjoying all of our families. We started out at the West Party then the Brenner Party and finished off with Christmas morning at the Fields Party. Once again we had to wake Carson up Christmas morning but as soon as he woke up he knew exactly what his task was. I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and have a happy and safe New Year!! Enjoy the pictures below.

2 comments:

Chelsee Joy said...

Hey Brooke I love your blog this is going to be so fun to keep up on everyone. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I love that pic on your side bar of you and Carson. So cute! The WEst party pics aren't coming up though:(
Chelsee

The Close's Place said...

So fun, glad you all had a nice day. I watched Bride and Prejudice again. I'll forever think about you ever time I watch it :)