Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Cat is a Lizard??

I swear our cat is a lizard. Any where he can find a warm spot, he is there. He will meow at us until we open the blinds to the door so the sun will shine in and he will lay and follow the sun until it has moved on. After 3 1/2 years of living in our home, his new found thing is the heater vents. He will lay right on top of them when the heater is on and be sound a sleep. I'm pretty sure he has cooked his insides by laying in front of the fire place while on. We like to refer to him as stupid cat.



2 comments:

Sara said...

I didn't even know you had a cat. I thought the one Carson fed outside was as close as he'd ever get! How funny.

Erin H said...

I like the 'stupid cat' name. Fitting for just about any cat.