Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning

Carson wanted a bike so bad from Santa, and if anyone asked what he wanted, he always answered "a bike". At our house Santa always brings the big present and the stocking, and the rest of the presents are from us. He did not even notice the other presents because all he was focused on was the bike. When we told him he had more presents to open, he was surprised.
From my earlier blog, Layne and I can never wait until Christmas to open presents, which is good, because I would not have been able to use my new camera for all these fun events over the last month, and Layne would not of had his snow blower for the snow. We even made a deal to not do stocking stuffers for each other this year, and I told Layne if he bought anything else for me, he would have to run around the outside of the house in his underwear. Of course, he just laughed since there was no way I could force him to do that, so we just kissed on it instead!

No comments: