Friday, May 30, 2008

Shreeve Family

Take this test!
Your color is black. The color of night. Serene and mysterious, black conjures up images of elegant evening gowns, dashing tuxedos, and gleaming limousines. Traditionally a symbol of success, black also represents power and an uncompromising demand for perfection. Not surprisingly, you tend to set challenging goals for yourself and do whatever it takes to achieve them — your strength of character is second to none. This unfaltering determination, along with your natural elegance, impresses people. But keep in mind that your personality might be intimidating to some. Try to temper your demanding side with a little softness — trust us, it won't kill you. Overall, though, black is the color of professionalism and achievement, which means it's clearly the color for you.
My friend Erin had this on her blog, so I thought I would try and see what I am. Erin, I guess I'm as dark as you, what an icky color!! I would like to see what the other colors are, so I need all of you to do this test so I can look on your blogs and see the other colors.

3 comments:

The Close's Place said...

I got green. Hmm interesting!! :)

Erin H said...

Hey Balck like me! I guess the description really ins't to bad - I think it was more associated with the color BLACK - I mean why couldn't it be purple?

Anonymous said...

I am orange. I would like to read all the colors. Maybe I could pick my own :)