For the last five days we have been without a child, since Carson went to Bear Lake with Grandma Brenner. Layne and I have to say that we have had a great time spending quality time together and enjoying each others company. We also spent great adult time with friends, so thanks to those that entertained us this weekend. We also saw Get Smart and Hancock, which were both great movies. We also made it to our favorite restaurant, PF Changs this weekend.
Even after five days, I found myself in Carson's room cleaning up and thinking how much I miss him. I think at this point Layne and I are ready for Carson to come home to create ruckus and lots of noise.
Thanks Grandma Brenner and Aunt Stacey for taking Carson to the Lake:)
2 comments:
That sounds so fun getting alone time. I bet Carson had fun too.
It is nice to have adult weekends once in awhile. It sounds like yours was super nice. I can't wait to try PF Changs!
Post a Comment