Monday, July 28, 2008

Question???

The bug man stopped by tonight, Guardian, LLC. He was going around the neighborhood giving a special deal on pest control. I can tell you I am sick of the ants, bees, jumping spiders and big spiders. Have any of you heard of this company or use a different company with a better price? He said if we sign up this week it is only $72.00 per treatment and there are five treatments a year. Hopefully you all have more information on this idea....

PLEASE HELP

5 comments:

Sara said...

I use Ortho (so does Melinda B). I think it was $400 for the year. They come every other month, but if you need them in between, it's free. I think overall they've done a great job. They're coming out again on Wednesday for an interim treatment due to the damn spiders that freak me out here in UT. If you can't kill it with your foot, it's too big (such a nice motto).

Janice said...

Hmmm, well we've had ants galore in our house. And I did the same thing that I have done for the last 6 years that we have been in the house. Plopped down some of those Combat ant traps. They are about 4.55 for 6 little traps and within hours you can tell the difference. Spiders have been that bad this year and I can't stand the thought of those little creeps curled up in little balls laying everywhere - I'd rather they die in their little homes and don't come out. SICK!!!

Erin H said...

Going through the same delima here. I've had ants and spiders that I have never had! I've been calling places, someone recommended Intermountain Pest Control, I'm on the list to get a call back and schedule it, for inside and outside the house it was about $75. This seems to be a pretty standard ball park cost. Good luck, let me know how it goes in case the other guys don't call back

The Close's Place said...

Did he use that lame "Hey I'm here to bug you" comment?

Anonymous said...

I always use Home Defense that you can buy anywhere. You spray it twice a year, inside and out. It is safe around kids and pets and it has no odor (it is safe on carpet). I think that it works pretty good. I sometimes use it more than twice though, just because we have the field behind us...which is just a bug infested community...ick!!