Saturday, September 27, 2008

Circus

Today Carson, my Mom and I went to the Circus. Three words to describe the circus are expensive, sugar high and fun. Of course the tickets to go are not too bad, it's all the crap they sucker you into buying when you get inside. Carson has never been and I went when I was just a wee one, so it was a good first and last experience for Carson. Just once is all you need, right? We found the Circus very entertaining and we all had a great time. Carson loved the motorcycles in the ball, and my favorite was the clowns.

2 comments:

The Close's Place said...

We were so close to taking Andrew last month. He would have loved it. It just didn't work for our schedules. I want to take him before he gets it in his head that we should by all the "sucker" stuff too.

Erin H said...

Looks like a great time! The first picture looks like he is having a lot of fun.