Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hard at Work

Living in a river bed, we have the advantage of a lot of rocks in our back yard area. Okay it is not a cool thing to have because you can't even dig a hole. Any way... We pulled a lot of rocks from out back and put them in the wheel barrow and Carson was in charge of washing them. When I looked over to check on him... this is what I found. It was so cute. It also kept him out of our hair:) From the pictures you can also see we were also hard at work. The flower pots look funny but in the Spring they will have flowers in them. Just wanted to see how they would look. I don't have a green thumb so we took out the dead tree and bishops weed that looked like (place your own word here). Hopefully I can't kill rock... we will see!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Looks good Brookie, see it was worth a sore butt!