We just spent the week at Glacier National Forest and a town called Libby, MT. If you ever have stress in your life, take a trip to Glacier and you will forget every worry you've had. Glacier is so breathtaking in every aspect of how the World turns. It's Nature at its best. We drove up to the sun road, and also enjoyed a horseback ride through part of the park. We headed to Libby, MT where Layne's Grandpa lives. We meet up with his family to spend a few days together and to see Grandpa.
I now realize where Layne gets his OCD from.. It was when Great Grandpa Stoddard pulled out his sweeper on the back porch, to clean up the crumbs that had fallen. I did not realize that OCD is genetic but apparently it is... or maybe it's just taught at a young age.
I don't think the pictures do justice for the beauty that we witnessed but I hope you enjoy them anyway.
2 comments:
Brooke, those all look like postcards and christmas cards. Glad you had a great time.
Great pictures! Looks like you had a fabulous trip! :) Hey, when did you turn 33???? I need to mark that down. :)
Post a Comment