Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hardware Ranch

Today we drove up to Hardware Ranch, which is up by Logan. It was so beautiful and the weather was perfect at 38 degrees. We went on the sleigh ride to see all the elk up close. As we were getting off the sleigh we heard someone say "Smile" and we looked over and it was my oldest brother, Robby and his two kids. What is weird is they live two hours away and are the last people I would expect to see up this far. It was great seeing his family and spending some time with them.



3 comments:

The Zick's said...

Can I get some directions. Adam and the boys would love to go and see all the elk?

The Close's Place said...

Yeah right, I'm sure Adam can't look at an Elk without wanting to shoot it. :)

Looks like fun!

Erin H said...

We are thinking of heading up there in a weekend or two. Did you rent snowmobiles? We worried about being out in the cold too long with Isaac - what do you think?