Sunday, February 17, 2008

Purse Tag

I have been purse tagged. So here it is...
1. Phone
2. Lipstick holder
3. Sunglasses
4. Hair clips
5. gloves
6. Keys
7. Advil- my best friend
8. Work badge
9. three old grocery lists
10. Planner
11. Wingers coupon
12. Wallet, that acts as a second purse if I don't want to take my big purse which I love!!

Okay, so I would say I have just described my personality... Organized, simple and boring. Pretty sad:(

Danette, you have been tagged!! So I guess you will have to set up a blog!! Janice (my sister) and Courtney (my cousin) have also been tagged!!

3 comments:

Erin H said...

You are so organized! One day I hope to be able to list that as a characteristic.

The Close's Place said...

yeah for all the posts, nothing wrong with being organized.

Sara said...

Your purse was exactly what I thought it would be for you. How great! If I were ever to actually carry a purse, I hope it would look like yours.