Monday, March 10, 2008

Fun Weekend

Saturday was a fun day. My Mom, Carson and I headed down to Lehi and went to the Dinosaur Museum and went through the exhibits as well as watched the 3-D movie.

After the museum we headed to my great friend, Becky's wedding. I have known Becky since I was a day old. Becky and we were born a day apart and have kept in touch ever since. It was great seeing her and her family. It was pretty embarrassing, as I was watching the bride and groom video, up comes a picture of Becky and I when we were 7 years old in our leotards and tights and bright red lipstick. Of all pictures she probably picked the worst. At least I didn't look like the girl in the picture so it was all good.


Another busy weekend, yet a lot of fun.


3 comments:

The Close's Place said...

Is there any way for you to post a copy of that picture?

Sara said...

I'm curious about two things:
1. Is the dinosaur museum any good (especially for younger kids) and 2. when do we get to see the leotard picture? :)

Brooke Shreeve said...

Sorry, I don't have a copy. DANG:)