Sunday, March 2, 2008

Today we went to the Union Train Station for the Train show. I would have to agree with my son, that the Lego set was the coolest. They did such an amazing job with all the detail. For the rest of the show, not so good. I don't know if it was because it was the last day, or it just was not that good. I was not impressed, I guess I was expecting more. All in all it was fun just to be with the family and enjoy a day together... That's all that matters!

3 comments:

Janice said...

Take the child to Legoland. I'm not kidding, he would LOVE it.

The Close's Place said...

We were totally planning on going to that, guess I'm glad we didn't get around to it.

Erin H said...

Isaac would have loved this. If it comes again, will you let me know.